Columbus, GA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.492222, -84.940277.
Columbus is a small city in the western part of Georgia, USA. It was built on the banks of the Chattahoochee River, right opposite the city of Phenix in Alabama. Columbus is a home to almost 200,000 people and the population of its metropolitan area is close to 320,000. The city can be found about 100 miles south west of Atlanta, the capital city of the state. There is a large military facility in the city, Fort Benning, which is also the largest employer of Columbus. The points of interest of the city include a local history museum and the national museum of civil war, the national infantry museum, the city's planetarium and observatory, the parks and galleries of the city. Columbus is a great destination for shoppers and those who love great bargains.
Where is Columbus, GA, USA on Map?
Road map of Columbus, GA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Columbus, GA, USA
Columbus, GA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Columbus, GA, USA is 32.492222, and the longitude is -84.940277. Columbus, GA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 29' 31.9992'' N and 84° 56' 24.9972'' W.
Columbus, GA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 29' 31.9992'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 56' 24.9972'' W|
Coordinates of Columbus, GA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Hueneme, CA, the US (34.155834, -119.202789)
- Auburn, NY, USA (42.933334, -76.566666)
- Jamestown, NY, the US (42.095554, -79.238609)
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)