Connecticut, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.599998, -72.699997.
Connecticut is one of the states on the north eastern part of the US, and it is the southernmost part of the region known as the New England. Historically, Connecticut is the state where plenty of European settlers, mainly of British and Dutch origins live. The state is known as "The Land of Steady Habits" and "The Provisions State". During its long history, the state witnessed many important events and changes. Today, Connecticut is a home to about 3.5 million people, and it is also one of the smallest states of the county by its area. The economy of the state is based on industry, commerce, services, and tourism. Hartford is the capital city of the state.
Map of Connecticut, the US
Connecticut, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Connecticut, the US is 41.599998, and the longitude is -72.699997. Connecticut, the US is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 35' 59.9928'' N and 72° 41' 59.9892'' W.
Connecticut, the US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 35' 59.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 41' 59.9892'' W|
Coordinates of Connecticut, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, the USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, the US (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, the US (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)