Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.794498, 150.976501.
Constitution Hill is one of the remote neighborhoods of Sydney and a part of New South Wales, Australia. It is situated between the towns of Toongabbie and Westmead. It is a former town situated on the hills and overlooking the town of Westmead. There are about 4,000 people living in the town of Constitution Hill, and it is the community is quite multi-cultural, with some percentage of Chinese, India, Lebanese, and people of other nationalities living there.
Where is Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia
Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia is -33.794498, and the longitude is 150.976501. Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 47' 40.1928'' S and 150° 58' 35.4036'' E.
Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 47' 40.1928'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 58' 35.4036'' E|
Coordinates of Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)