Hurstville, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.968109, 151.104080.
Hurstville is a small coastal town situated in New South Wales, Australia. It is one of the suburbs of Sydney situated about 12 miles south of the city center. Hurstville was established in the need of the 19th century and today it is a small community, with the population close to 30,000 people. Most of those are of European origins, the people engaged in commerce, small businesses, and services. The town is known for its beautiful churches, parks, clean shiny streets, and plenty of sunshine in a year. Tourist attractions of the town include old buildings of theater, railway station, fire station, pharmacy, schools, shops, pubs, restaurants, etc.
Map of Hurstville, NSW, Australia
Hurstville, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hurstville, NSW, Australia is -33.968109, and the longitude is 151.104080. Hurstville, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 58' 5.1924'' S and 151° 6' 14.6880'' E.
Hurstville, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 58' 5.1924'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 6' 14.6880'' E|
Coordinates of Hurstville, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)