Cookeville, TN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.162838, -85.501640.
Cookeville is a large town in Tennessee, USA, in Puntham county. It is primarily known as a home to a large university, Tennessee Technological University. The town is a county seat and a small manufacturing hub, with a number of small and medium businesses operating in Cookeville. The area is situated near Interstate 40 so the town is a small transportation center as well, which attracts tourists due to a large number of landmarks there, like Burgess Falls State Park, Cummins Falls State Park, Cookeville Depot Museum, and many others. The population of Cookeville is estimated to be close to 33 thousand people.
Map of Cookeville, TN, USA
Cookeville, TN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cookeville, TN, USA is 36.162838, and the longitude is -85.501640. Cookeville, TN, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 9' 46.2168'' N and 85° 30' 5.9040'' W.
Cookeville, TN, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Cookeville, TN, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 9' 46.2168'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 30' 5.9040'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Cookeville, TN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Findlay, OH, the US (41.042778, -83.642220)
- Tocito, NM, the USA (36.398998, -108.780998)
- Ringwood, NJ, the USA (41.103962, -74.271141)
- Lake Arrowhead, CA, USA (34.248333, -117.189163)
- North Sacramento, Sacramento, CA, the USA (38.606110, -121.457497)
- Afton, OK, the USA (36.691944, -94.963890)
- Afton, Iowa, the USA (41.028057, -94.196945)
- Scituate, MS, the USA (42.195831, -70.726387)
- Flat Gap, Kentucky, the USA (37.934166, -82.887497)
- Kennebunkport, ME, the USA (43.361668, -70.476669)