Cooperstown, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.444042, -98.123848.
Cooperstown was established in the mid 1880s in central North Dakota, during the times when there was a construction of new railway line across the state. During the first three decades of its existence, the town was developing quite fast, and it reached the peak of its population in 1940s-1950s. Today, it is a small rural settlement with about one thousand people living there. It is located near Highway 200, between Glenfield and Sherbrooke. It is Griggs county seat. There is a modern health care facility in the town. Cooperstown is a home to about 250-270 families.
Map of Cooperstown, ND, USA
Cooperstown, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cooperstown, ND, USA is 47.444042, and the longitude is -98.123848. Cooperstown, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 26' 38.5512'' N and 98° 7' 25.8528'' W.
Cooperstown, ND, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Cooperstown, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 26' 38.5512'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 7' 25.8528'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Cooperstown, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Garland City, AR, USA (33.363426, -93.710762)
- Van Buren, AR, USA (35.436657, -94.348076)
- Paris, AR, USA (35.293526, -93.729881)
- Dahlonega, GA, USA (34.530617, -83.983467)
- Mountainburg, AR, USA (35.635731, -94.167915)
- Morrilton, AR, USA (35.152599, -92.743797)
- Charleston, AR, USA (35.297035, -94.036316)
- Clarksville, TN, USA (36.531273, -87.353775)
- Booneville, AR, USA (35.140156, -93.921829)