Corning, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.148773, -77.062103.
Corning, "Crystal City", is a small city in Steuben County, southern New York, United States. The Chemung River passes through the city. Corning is famous for being home to the Corning Incorporated World Headquarters which is one of the main suppliers to Apple Inc. since 2007. The company developed and manufactured Gorilla Glass which is used in most smartphones. The city is also home to Corning Community College. Tourist attractions in the city include Clock Tower, Little Joe Tower, Corning Station (Erie Railroad), The Rockwell Museum, Corning Museum of Glass, Heritage Village of the Southern Finger Lakes, West End Gallery, Southside Historic District, Finger Lakes Wine Country, Fallbrook Park, and Denison Park.
Where is Corning, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Corning, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Corning, NY, USA
Corning, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Corning, NY, USA is 42.148773, and the longitude is -77.062103. Corning, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 8' 55.5828'' N and 77° 3' 43.5708'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 8' 55.5828'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 3' 43.5708'' W|
Coordinates of Corning, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Wabash, IN, USA (40.800262, -85.830887)
- Vincennes, IN, USA (38.678299, -87.522491)
- Valparaiso, IN, USA (41.483845, -87.063965)
- Terre Haute, IN, USA (39.472298, -87.401917)
- Shelbyville, IN, USA (39.524483, -85.786476)
- Richmond, IN, USA (39.828354, -84.894196)
- Plymouth, IN, USA (41.345619, -86.316971)
- Peru, IN, USA (40.754417, -86.071426)
- New Castle, IN, USA (39.924065, -85.379021)
- New Albany, IN, USA (38.313908, -85.835434)