Coventry, CT, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.787987, -72.356468.
The town of Coventry is located 20 miles east of Hartford, in Tolland County, Connecticut, United States. The town was incorporated in 1712. It has a total area of 38.4 sq mi (99.5 km2). It is the birthplace of Nathan Hale, who was an American patriot. Tourist attractions and historical landmarks in the town include Nathan Hale Homestead Museum, Strong-Porter House Museum, Patriots Park, Joshua's Trust Couch Preserve, The Museum of Connecticut Glass, Matt's Outback Paintball, Laidlaw Recreation Area, Skungamaug River Golf Club, Nathan Hale State Forest, The Brick School House, and Wangumbaug Lake (Coventry Lake). The town also has several buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places such as Brigham's Tavern, Captain Nathan Hale Monument, Loomis-Pomeroy House, Capron-Phillips House, etc.
Where is Coventry, CT, USA on Map?
Road map of Coventry, CT, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Coventry, CT, USA
Coventry, CT, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Coventry, CT, USA is 41.787987, and the longitude is -72.356468. Coventry, CT, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 47' 16.7532'' N and 72° 21' 23.2848'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 47' 16.7532'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 21' 23.2848'' W|
Coordinates of Coventry, CT, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)