Creston, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.095501, -116.510551.
Creston is a small town in Central Kootenay district, the southeastern part of British Columbia, Canada, located near the Kootenay River, about 6 miles north of the border between Canada and the US. It was incorporated in 1924. There is a beautiful historic downtown area in Creston, which is a great place to spend a day. The town is also famous for its beer brewed at the Columbia Brewery. It is also home to a wide variety of animals, such as bear, elk, deer, river otter, and cougar, as well as more than two hundred bird species. Arrow Mountain is one of the points of interest in the area. Others are Millennium Park, Centennial Park, Creston and District Community Complex, Creston Golf Club, Creston Valley Public Library, and a few campgrounds.
Where is Creston, BC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Creston, BC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Creston, BC, Canada
Creston, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Creston, BC, Canada is 49.095501, and the longitude is -116.510551. Creston, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 5' 43.8036'' N and 116° 30' 37.9836'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 5' 43.8036'' N|
|DMS Long||116° 30' 37.9836'' W|
Coordinates of Creston, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)