Creston, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.095501, -116.510551.
Creston is a small town with about 5 thousand residents, in the southermost part of British Columbia, Canada, located about 6 miles away from the border between Canada and the US. There is a beautiful historic downtown area in Creston, which is a great place to spend a day. The town is also famous with its beer brewed in a local historic brewery, Kokanee.
Where is Creston, BC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Creston, BC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Creston, BC, Canada
Creston, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Creston, BC, Canada is 49.095501, and the longitude is -116.510551. Creston, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 5' 43.8036'' N and 116° 30' 37.9836'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 5' 43.8036'' N|
|DMS Long||116° 30' 37.9836'' W|
Coordinates of Creston, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)