Dingwall, NS, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.898632, -60.470566.
Dingwall is a small town and a small coastal community situated in Nowa Scotia, northeastern Canada. The settlement emerged in the beginning of the 19th century as a small working class village where people could move in order to work in small mines or in small fishing businesses. Today, the population of the town is between 600 and 700 people. There is a large wonderful national park located right near the town.
Where is Dingwall, NS, Canada on Map?
Road map of Dingwall, NS, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dingwall, NS, Canada
Dingwall, NS, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dingwall, NS, Canada is 46.898632, and the longitude is -60.470566. Dingwall, NS, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 53' 55.0752'' N and 60° 28' 14.0376'' W.
|DMS Lat||46° 53' 55.0752'' N|
|DMS Long||60° 28' 14.0376'' W|
Coordinates of Dingwall, NS, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)