Crosby, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.912045, -103.295456.
Crosby is a small town in the northernmost part of North Dakota, USA. It is a small transportation spot since it is a home to a small airport (Crosby Airport), as well as a small railway station. It is possible to reach the area by Highway 5 and Highway 42. The town is a part of Divide county and it was established about 115 years ago, named after a local businessmen who invested a lot in the development of the town. In our times, the population of Crosby is close to 11 hundred people, which is about 280 families. There is a good high school and a good modern hospital in the town.
Map of Crosby, ND, USA
Crosby, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Crosby, ND, USA is 48.912045, and the longitude is -103.295456. Crosby, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 54' 43.3620'' N and 103° 17' 43.6416'' W.
Crosby, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 54' 43.3620'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 17' 43.6416'' W|
Coordinates of Crosby, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)
- Chambersburg, PN, USA (40.028900, -77.590698)
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)