Dahlonega, GA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.530617, -83.983467.
A beautiful town of Dahlonega is a small community in north Georgia, located about 45 miles north of Atlanta City. It is so called Gateway to Chattahoochee Natural Preserve and a popular tourist spot. From Atlanta, it is possible to get to Dahlonega by State Highway 19 by moving north. The town is a small educational spot and is a home to a campus of the University of North Georgia, with the number of students close to 8 thousand people. There are also very good public and private schools in the town. Dahlonega is a small center of country music, with a number of country music writers and singers originating from there. Currently, the population of the town is estimated to be close to 64 hundred people, which is about 1340 families.
Map of Dahlonega, GA, USA
Dahlonega, GA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dahlonega, GA, USA is 34.530617, and the longitude is -83.983467. Dahlonega, GA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 31' 50.2212'' N and 83° 59' 0.4812'' W.
Dahlonega, GA, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Dahlonega, GA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 31' 50.2212'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 59' 0.4812'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Dahlonega, GA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)
- Pacific Grove, CA, the US (36.617779, -121.916664)
- Moss Landing, CA, the US (36.804443, -121.786942)
- King City, CA, the US (36.212776, -121.126114)
- Pilot Point, TX, the US (33.396389, -96.958611)
- Findlay, OH, the US (41.042778, -83.642220)
- Preston, MD, the USA (38.710835, -75.908333)
- Tocito, NM, the USA (36.398998, -108.780998)
- Ringwood, NJ, the USA (41.103962, -74.271141)