Daigram, Sujapur, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.921625, 88.118675.
Daigramis an extremely small settlement located in the district of Sujapur, West Bengal, in the metropolitan zone of Malda city. The number of residents is only about 800 people. The village is located near a large wildlife sanctuary and right near the border between Bangladesh and India.
Where is Daigram, Sujapur, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Daigram, Sujapur, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Daigram, Sujapur, West Bengal, India
Daigram, Sujapur, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Daigram, Sujapur, West Bengal, India is 24.921625, and the longitude is 88.118675. Daigram, Sujapur, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 55' 17.8500'' N and 88° 7' 7.2300'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 55' 17.8500'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 7' 7.2300'' E|
Coordinates of Daigram, Sujapur, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)