Seymour, Victoria, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.020100, 145.131454.
Seymour is a small municipality in the state of Victoria, one of Australian states, and a part of Mitchell Shire district. There are about 6,000 people living in the town, and it is a home for Puckapunyal Army Base, one of the first military training bases in the state. Seymour is famous for its numerous cultural, social and religious events, including a great number of fairs, Alternative Farming Exposition, the Vietnam Veterans Commemorative Walk, and many more.
Map of Seymour, Victoria, Australia
Seymour, Victoria, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Seymour, Victoria, Australia is -37.020100, and the longitude is 145.131454. Seymour, Victoria, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 1' 12.3600'' S and 145° 7' 53.2344'' E.
Seymour, Victoria, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 1' 12.3600'' S|
|DMS Long||145° 7' 53.2344'' E|
Coordinates of Seymour, Victoria, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)
- Charters Towers, QLD, Australia (-20.100000, 146.266663)
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)