Dateland, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.797585, -113.540932.
A wonderful town to visit and a date-palm tree paradise, Dateland is situated in southern Arizona, USA. It can be easily reached by Interstate 8 and is a wonderful destination for a vacation. Known as "The Date Capital of the US", the town offers a large variety of date products, as well as amazing date-palm gardens to explore. The climate is pretty hot so it can be better to visit the area in spring-autumn period. There are about 11,500 people living in the town, most of those are employed in agriculture and services. Dateland is a part of Yuma county. There are plenty of small cafes in the town, where one can try a special drink, Arizonian Date Sake.
Map of Dateland, AZ, USA
Dateland, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dateland, AZ, USA is 32.797585, and the longitude is -113.540932. Dateland, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 47' 51.3060'' N and 113° 32' 27.3552'' W.
Dateland, AZ, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Dateland, AZ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 47' 51.3060'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 32' 27.3552'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Dateland, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Genesee, CA, USA (40.043056, -120.753891)
- Effingham, IL, USA (39.120834, -88.545830)
- Saint Cloud, FL, USA (28.230556, -81.285278)
- Marcus Hook, PA, USA (39.823029, -75.414413)
- Pray, MT, USA (45.380280, -110.681664)
- Hilmar, CA, USA (37.404415, -120.850128)
- Breckenridge, CO, USA (39.482231, -106.046181)
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Trona, CA, USA (35.762409, -117.372719)
- Mojave, CA, USA (35.047752, -118.171585)