Dawson, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.867565, -99.751389.
A small town right at Interstate 94, Dawson is situated in central North Dakota, between the towns of Steele and Medina. It is a part of Kidder county and is a settlement with only about 60-65 people living there. The town was established in the early 1880s and named after its founder. Dawson used to have a much larger population, exceeding 300 people, but starting from 1960s it has been decreasing. For the moment, there are no more than 20 families living in the town. There is a small hotel and a couple of cafes in Dawson. There is a small natural preserve, Slade National Wildlife Refugee, situated a few miles south of the town.
Map of Dawson, ND, USA
Dawson, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dawson, ND, USA is 46.867565, and the longitude is -99.751389. Dawson, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 52' 3.2340'' N and 99° 45' 5.0004'' W.
Dawson, ND, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Dawson, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 52' 3.2340'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 45' 5.0004'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Dawson, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)
- Pacific Grove, CA, the US (36.617779, -121.916664)
- Moss Landing, CA, the US (36.804443, -121.786942)
- King City, CA, the US (36.212776, -121.126114)
- Pilot Point, TX, the US (33.396389, -96.958611)
- Findlay, OH, the US (41.042778, -83.642220)
- Preston, MD, the USA (38.710835, -75.908333)
- Tocito, NM, the USA (36.398998, -108.780998)
- Ringwood, NJ, the USA (41.103962, -74.271141)