Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.831482, 70.911598.
Dera Ismail Khan (ڈیرہ اسماعیل خان) is a city in the province of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is one of the largest cities in the province, located on the Indus River and 300 kilometers south of Peshawar. The city's history dates back to the 15th century. It has a few interesting historic attractions and is also considered one of the famous tourist destinations of the region. The city is home to Gomal University. There are a few parks in the city, such as Hathee Park and Insaf Park. D.I. Khan Airport is situated to the north of the city, serving the area.
Where is Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan
Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan is 31.831482, and the longitude is 70.911598. Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 49' 53.3352'' N and 70° 54' 41.7528'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 49' 53.3352'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 54' 41.7528'' E|
Coordinates of Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)