Devpahari, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.636234, 82.810341.
Devpahari is a village in Chhattisgarh, located right between Putka Devpahari Mountains and Hasdeo Reservoir. It is one of the largest settlements in the area, though still very small, with the population not exceeding 250 people. Most of the incomes the village residents have come from their small fields and from fishing.
Map of Devpahari, Chhattisgarh, India
Devpahari, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Devpahari, Chhattisgarh, India is 22.636234, and the longitude is 82.810341. Devpahari, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 38' 10.4424'' N and 82° 48' 37.2276'' E.
Devpahari, Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 38' 10.4424'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 48' 37.2276'' E|
Coordinates of Devpahari, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)