Dickinson, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.895851, -102.789665.
Dickinson is a large town and the seat of Stark county, situated in south western Dakota in north USA. The town can be found near Interstate 94, about 70 miles west of Bismarck. The settlement was established in the early 1880s and given the name after one of its founders, originally from New York. There are about 22,200 people currently living in the town, with most of the working population involved with services and various small commercial businesses. There are a few landmarks and tourist attractions in the town, which include mainly the local museums like Dickinson Dinosaur Museum, Dickinson Museum Center, Dickinson Community Center, Joachim Regional Museum, Prairie Outpost Park, Ukrainian Community Center, and others.
Map of Dickinson, ND, USA
Dickinson, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dickinson, ND, USA is 46.895851, and the longitude is -102.789665. Dickinson, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 53' 45.0636'' N and 102° 47' 22.7940'' W.
Dickinson, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 53' 45.0636'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 47' 22.7940'' W|
Coordinates of Dickinson, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)