Didawata, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.498768, 75.732430.
In central Rajasthan, there is a small village of Didawata, Rajasthan, located to the south of Jaipur city center. The number of residents of the village is estimated to be close to 1,000 people. The village can enjoy quite high standards of life comparing to similar kind of settlements since there are a few great schools and a few small trade businesses in Disawata.
Where is Didawata, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Didawata, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Didawata, Rajasthan, India
Didawata, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Didawata, Rajasthan, India is 26.498768, and the longitude is 75.732430. Didawata, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 29' 55.5648'' N and 75° 43' 56.7480'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 29' 55.5648'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 43' 56.7480'' E|
Coordinates of Didawata, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)