Elkins, WV, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.930573, -79.846916.
Elkins is a small town located in West Virginia, with the population of about 7,000 people. The town was named after Stephen Benton Elkins, a local senator. Elkins is famous with its annual event, the October Forest Festival which attracts a good number of visitors every year.
Map of Elkins, WV, USA
Elkins, WV, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Elkins, WV, USA is 38.930573, and the longitude is -79.846916. Elkins, WV, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 55' 50.0628'' N and 79° 50' 48.8976'' W.
Elkins, WV, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 55' 50.0628'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 50' 48.8976'' W|
Coordinates of Elkins, WV, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)