Ennis, MT, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.349209, -111.732765.
Ennis is a small town in southern Montana, USA, situated near Highway 287. It is a part of Madison county and a small settlement at the Madison River. The town emerged in the mid-1800s, when the gold rush epidemics spread around the area and hundreds of gold seekers arrived to the area to look for gold and a better life. Ennis has got the name after the first settler and his family. The nature and views are really beautiful, the settlement is surrounded by the Tobacco Root Mountains and plenty of green lawns and lanes. Ranching and farming are the main pillars of the town's economy. Ennis is also a small center of culture and social life, with a number of annual events like rodeos, festivals, and celebrations taking place there on a regular basis.
Map of Ennis, MT, USA
Ennis, MT, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ennis, MT, USA is 45.349209, and the longitude is -111.732765. Ennis, MT, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 20' 57.1524'' N and 111° 43' 57.9540'' W.
Ennis, MT, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Ennis, MT, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 20' 57.1524'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 43' 57.9540'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Ennis, MT, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pray, MT, USA (45.380280, -110.681664)
- Hilmar, CA, USA (37.404415, -120.850128)
- Breckenridge, CO, USA (39.482231, -106.046181)
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Trona, CA, USA (35.762409, -117.372719)
- Mojave, CA, USA (35.047752, -118.171585)
- Kelso, CA, USA (35.012363, -115.653625)
- Niland, CA, USA (33.237930, -115.514809)
- Mecca, CA, USA (33.576630, -116.070305)
- Brawley, CA, USA (32.968784, -115.534950)