Epen, Limbug, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.774837, 5.913734.
Epen is a small town in the southernmost part of the Netherlands situated between the city of Aachen and Maastricht. It is a part of Limbug province and is a small beautiful settlement near a small creek. The population of the town is slightly exceeding 1,000 people. Epen is a part of regular local tours starting from the Belgium side of the county.
Map of Epen, Limbug, Netherlands
Epen, Limbug, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Epen, Limbug, Netherlands is 50.774837, and the longitude is 5.913734. Epen, Limbug, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 46' 29.4132'' N and 5° 54' 49.4424'' E.
Epen, Limbug, Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 46' 29.4132'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 54' 49.4424'' E|
Coordinates of Epen, Limbug, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)
- Noordwijk, South Holland, Netherlands (52.239990, 4.450009)