Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.850952, 6.605745.
Westerbork is a small town and a neighborhood of Assen in the province of Drenthe, central Netherlands. It is a historic town and the place where currently about 5 thousand people live. Westerbork is known as a location of a large refugee camp established in the times of World War II. That is the camp where, according to the historic evidence, Anne Frank was placed to.
Where is Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands
Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands is 52.850952, and the longitude is 6.605745. Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 51' 3.4272'' N and 6° 36' 20.6820'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 51' 3.4272'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 36' 20.6820'' E|
Coordinates of Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Amersfoort, Utrecht, the Netherlands (52.155170, 5.387200)
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)
No comments written yet.