Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.571915, 4.768323.
Breda is a town in central Netherlands, famous with its beautiful Medieval buildings, bridges and architecture. Unfortunately, during the long history of the town, many old buildings were damaged and ruined, but still there are many pace to see and visit in the town. The OLV Church and the city caste, small and large shopping areas, plenty of weekends and seasonal markets at Havermarkt square, various cultural events in the neighboring villages like Ginneken and Zandberg, etc.
Map of Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands
Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands is 51.571915, and the longitude is 4.768323. Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 34' 18.8940'' N and 4° 46' 5.9628'' E.
Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 34' 18.8940'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 46' 5.9628'' E|
Coordinates of Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)
- Noordwijk, South Holland, Netherlands (52.239990, 4.450009)