Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.844948, 5.710553.
Lemmer is a fantastic coastal town situated in the district of Marren in the province of Friesland, northern Netherlands. There are about ten thousand people living in the town, and Lemmer is famous as the water sports capital of the country. There are plenty of excellent modern facilities for sailing, boating, various team competitions, and so on. D.F. Wouda Steam Pumping Station is an attraction of the town. It is one of the largest operating pump stations in the world, and it attracts interest in tourists and visitors of the town. It is easy to reach Lemmer by Highway A6.
Map of Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands
Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands is 52.844948, and the longitude is 5.710553. Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 50' 41.8128'' N and 5° 42' 37.9908'' E.
Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 50' 41.8128'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 42' 37.9908'' E|
Coordinates of Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)
- Noordwijk, South Holland, Netherlands (52.239990, 4.450009)