Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.832848, 5.987771.
Simpelveld is an old historic town Netherlands and a part of Southern Limburg. The region is very beautiful and rich with natural resources, so it has been inhabited for over thousand years. There are plenty of historic and archaeological evidence for that, including the landmarks like Loreto Monastery, and others. Tourists can visit the town and enjoy its atmosphere, relaxed lifestyle and friendly people. There are some beautiful buildings in the town, including the ones of the town's hall, the town's main cathedral, and so on. One more attraction of the town is a train ride in an old style train around the region.
Map of Simpelveld, Netherlands
Simpelveld, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Simpelveld, Netherlands is 50.832848, and the longitude is 5.987771. Simpelveld, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 49' 58.2528'' N and 5° 59' 15.9756'' E.
Simpelveld, Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 49' 58.2528'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 59' 15.9756'' E|
Coordinates of Simpelveld, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)
- Noordwijk, South Holland, Netherlands (52.239990, 4.450009)