Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.835358, 6.365817.
Dwingeloo is a small settlement in the districts of Drenthe, northern Netherlands. It is really known as a home to one of the first and the strongest radio telescope, of the Dwingeloo Radio Observatory, built in 1956. The population of the town is about 23 hundred people, and the landmarks of Dwingeloo include a few small churches, gardens, as well as the downtown area where one can enjoy his time sitting in a cafe or pub.
Where is Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands
Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands is 52.835358, and the longitude is 6.365817. Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 50' 7.2888'' N and 6° 21' 56.9412'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 50' 7.2888'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 21' 56.9412'' E|
Coordinates of Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Amersfoort, Utrecht, the Netherlands (52.155170, 5.387200)
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)
No comments written yet.