Farmington, CT, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.736698, -72.793388.
Farmington is a town in Hartford County, Connecticut, USA, located in the Farmington Valley, the central part of the state. The town is situated about 10 miles west of Hartford. It was incorporated in December 1645. Interstate 84 serves the area. Bradley International Airport is also 20 miles north of the town. The town is home to UConn Health, and also is close proximity to Central Connecticut State University. Points of interest in Farmington include beautiful recreation areas, hills, historic buildings, and museums, such as the First Church of Christ, the West End Library, Unionville Museum, Old Stone Schoolhouse, Hill-Stead Museum, Rattlesnake Mountain, Farmington Canal Heritage Trail, Winding Trails, and Talcott Mountain.
Where is Farmington, CT, USA on Map?
Road map of Farmington, CT, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Farmington, CT, USA
Farmington, CT, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Farmington, CT, USA is 41.736698, and the longitude is -72.793388. Farmington, CT, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 44' 12.1128'' N and 72° 47' 36.1968'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 44' 12.1128'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 47' 36.1968'' W|
Coordinates of Farmington, CT, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)