Farmington, ME, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.670052, -70.159668.
Farmington is a town in Maine, United States, located to the west of Industry and New Sharon, to the east of Temple, to the north of Chesterville, to the northeast of Wilton, and to the south of Strong and New Vineyard. It is the seat of Franklin County and has a total area of 55.82 sq mi (144.57 km2 km2). The town was incorporated on February 1, 1794. The area was originally inhabited by the Abenaki. It is home to the University of Maine at Farmington. Points of interest in the town include The Nordica Homestead Museum, Farmington Historical Society, Titcomb Mountain, Titcomb House Museum, Little Red Schoolhouse, Mosher Hill Falls, Temple Dam Reservoir, Abbott Park, and a few hiking trails. U.S. Route 2 serves the area.
Where is Farmington, ME, USA on Map?
Road map of Farmington, ME, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Farmington, ME, USA
Farmington, ME, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Farmington, ME, USA is 44.670052, and the longitude is -70.159668. Farmington, ME, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 40' 12.1872'' N and 70° 9' 34.8048'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 40' 12.1872'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 9' 34.8048'' W|
Coordinates of Farmington, ME, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)