Farmington, NM, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.733379, -108.213272.
Farmington, nicknamed Baseball Town, U.S.A., is a city in San Juan County, the state of New Mexico, USA, situated on the Colorado Plateau. It is located at the intersection of the Animas River, the San Juan River, and the La Plata River. The area was originally inhabited by the Ancestral Puebloans. The city was founded at the beginning of the 20th century. The city is famous for its large airport, Four Corners Regional Airport, as well as quite advanced transport infrastructure. It is served by several highways including U.S. Highway 64. Farmington is home to San Juan College. Local attractions are E3 Children's Museum & Science Center, Allen 8 - Allen Theaters, Berg Park, Brookside Park, Farmington Aquatic Center, Glade Run Recreation Area, and The Dunes Vehicle Recreation Area.
Where is Farmington, NM, USA on Map?
Road map of Farmington, NM, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Farmington, NM, USA
Farmington, NM, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Farmington, NM, USA is 36.733379, and the longitude is -108.213272. Farmington, NM, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 44' 0.1644'' N and 108° 12' 47.7792'' W.
|DMS Lat||36° 44' 0.1644'' N|
|DMS Long||108° 12' 47.7792'' W|
Coordinates of Farmington, NM, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)