Fish Hoek, Cape Town, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.136002, 18.430000.
Fish Hoek is a small suburb of Cape Town, South Africa, located to the south of the city center, on the shores of False Bay. It is quite famous resort, with great modern and equipped beaches, as well as with a few excellent accommodation options. The town is also considered a great place for recreation and retirement, and the local real estate is quite expensive.
Where is Fish Hoek, Cape Town, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Fish Hoek, Cape Town, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fish Hoek, Cape Town, South Africa
Fish Hoek, Cape Town, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fish Hoek, Cape Town, South Africa is -34.136002, and the longitude is 18.430000. Fish Hoek, Cape Town, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 8' 9.6072'' S and 18° 25' 48.0000'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 8' 9.6072'' S|
|DMS Long||18° 25' 48.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Fish Hoek, Cape Town, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)