Port Alfred, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.600395, 26.891699.
A small coastal commercial town in South Africa, Port Alfred has the population of about 26,000 people. It used to be a small commercial port in the town, but nowadays it does not function anymore. However, there are a number of trade and transportation businesses in the town, with some agricultural and small manufacturing companies.
Where is Port Alfred, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Port Alfred, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Port Alfred, South Africa
Port Alfred, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Port Alfred, South Africa is -33.600395, and the longitude is 26.891699. Port Alfred, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 36' 1.4220'' S and 26° 53' 30.1164'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 36' 1.4220'' S|
|DMS Long||26° 53' 30.1164'' E|
Coordinates of Port Alfred, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)