Fitzroy Crossing, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -18.194176, 125.568932.
Fitzroy Crossing is a small town in Western Australia, with the population below 1000 people. It is a very interesting old settlement with old downtown and plenty of local residents with clear roots of indigenous population. There are a few national parks located near the town, and tourists come to Fitzroy Crossing in order to spend a day in one of those recreation areas.
Where is Fitzroy Crossing, WA, Australia on Map?
Road map of Fitzroy Crossing, WA, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fitzroy Crossing, WA, Australia
Fitzroy Crossing, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fitzroy Crossing, WA, Australia is -18.194176, and the longitude is 125.568932. Fitzroy Crossing, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 11' 39.0336'' S and 125° 34' 8.1552'' E.
Fitzroy Crossing, WA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 11' 39.0336'' S|
|DMS Long||125° 34' 8.1552'' E|
Coordinates of Fitzroy Crossing, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)