Flat Gap, Kentucky, the USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.934166, -82.887497.
Flat Gap, or Flatgap, is a small town in the state of Kentucky, the USA. It is situated in the north eastern part of the country and is a home to about 2 thousand people. The town emerged in the middle of the 19th century as a small agricultural settlement. The name of the town is believed to be emerged from the geographical features of the area where the town is located. Today, there are about 600 families live in the town, and there is a large number of young people living in Flatgap. Despite being quite a small settlement, the town has a few very good schools, including pre-school, primary and secondary schools.
Where is Flat Gap, Kentucky, the USA on Map?
Road map of Flat Gap, Kentucky, the USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Flat Gap, Kentucky, the USA
Flat Gap, Kentucky, the USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Flat Gap, Kentucky, the USA is 37.934166, and the longitude is -82.887497. Flat Gap, Kentucky, the USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 56' 2.9976'' N and 82° 53' 14.9892'' W.
Flat Gap, Kentucky, the USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 56' 2.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 53' 14.9892'' W|
Coordinates of Flat Gap, Kentucky, the USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)