Fort Kent, ME, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.255791, -68.594620.
The town of Fort Kent consists of the villages of Fort Kent, Fort Kent Mills, and Bradburys. It is located at the intersection of the Saint John River and the Fish River in Aroostook County, northern Maine, the United States. It was incorporated on February 23, 1869. The town is home to the University of Maine at Fort Kent as well as America's First Mile - U.S. Route 1. Other points of interest in the town include Fort Kent State Historic Site, Lonesome Pine Trails, Fort Kent Outdoor Center, Riverside Park, City of Fort Kent Campground, and Fort Kent Railroad Station. The Clair–Fort Kent Bridge on the Canada–United States border connects the town of Fort Kent, with Clair in New Brunswick, Canada.
Where is Fort Kent, ME, USA on Map?
Road map of Fort Kent, ME, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fort Kent, ME, USA
Fort Kent, ME, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fort Kent, ME, USA is 47.255791, and the longitude is -68.594620. Fort Kent, ME, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 15' 20.8476'' N and 68° 35' 40.6320'' W.
|DMS Lat||47° 15' 20.8476'' N|
|DMS Long||68° 35' 40.6320'' W|
Coordinates of Fort Kent, ME, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Eastham, MA, USA (41.832306, -69.980736)
- Duxbury, MA, USA (42.041916, -70.682014)
- Dennis, MA, USA (41.735695, -70.202751)
- Dedham, MA, USA (42.244770, -71.177956)
- Dartmouth, MA, USA (41.610195, -70.995316)
- Concord, MA, USA (42.461777, -71.364235)
- Cohasset, MA, USA (42.241718, -70.811958)
- Clinton, MA, USA (42.415997, -71.687927)
- Canton, MA, USA (42.161621, -71.147720)
- Bourne, MA, USA (41.739269, -70.607231)