Fredonia, WI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.470554, -87.950645.
A typical rural town in Wisconsin, Fredonia was built near the US Highway 57 and currently has the population of about 2,200 people. It can be a great stop for a bite for those you're traveling in the East Wisconsin. The town claims itself to be the birthplace of Flag Day.
Map of Fredonia, WI, USA
Fredonia, WI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fredonia, WI, USA is 43.470554, and the longitude is -87.950645. Fredonia, WI, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 28' 13.9944'' N and 87° 57' 2.3220'' W.
Fredonia, WI, USA elevation is 248 meters height, that is equal to 814 feet.
Fredonia, WI, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 28' 13.9944'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 57' 2.3220'' W|
|Elevation (m)||248 m|
|Elevation (f)||814 feet|
Coordinates of Fredonia, WI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Breckenridge, CO, USA (39.482231, -106.046181)
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Trona, CA, USA (35.762409, -117.372719)
- Mojave, CA, USA (35.047752, -118.171585)
- Kelso, CA, USA (35.012363, -115.653625)
- Niland, CA, USA (33.237930, -115.514809)
- Mecca, CA, USA (33.576630, -116.070305)
- Brawley, CA, USA (32.968784, -115.534950)
- Meraux, LA, USA (29.930641, -89.915573)
- Cookeville, TN, USA (36.162838, -85.501640)