Garbham, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.367926, 83.450378.
Garbham is a small village in central Andhra Pradesh, with the number of residents close to 1,400 people. The community is very religious, and there is a good number of temples in the village: Anjaneya Swamy temple, Ramalayam temple, Sri Jagannadha Swamy temple, and others. There is also a small hotel in the village, Tadde Venugopala Rao House, which offers very good quality services for those who travel nearby.
Map of Garbham, Andhra Pradesh, India
Garbham, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Garbham, Andhra Pradesh, India is 18.367926, and the longitude is 83.450378. Garbham, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 22' 4.5336'' N and 83° 27' 1.3608'' E.
Garbham, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 22' 4.5336'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 27' 1.3608'' E|
Coordinates of Garbham, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)