Gatineau, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.476543, -75.701271.
Gatineau is a city in Quebec, Canada, located near Ottawa, right across the Ottawa river. The population of the city is about 250,000 people, and the metropolitan area has the population close to 1.2 million people. The city is a center of trade and commerce, with a large number of small businesses and representative offices. There are plenty of landmarks in the city, including Jacques Cartier Park, the Canadian Museum of Civilization, Gatineau Hills, Casino du Lac-Leamy, and so on.
Map of Gatineau, QC, Canada
Gatineau, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gatineau, QC, Canada is 45.476543, and the longitude is -75.701271. Gatineau, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 28' 35.5548'' N and 75° 42' 4.5756'' W.
Gatineau, QC, Canada elevation is 56 meters height, that is equal to 184 feet.
Gatineau, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 28' 35.5548'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 42' 4.5756'' W|
|Elevation (m)||56 m|
|Elevation (f)||184 feet|
Coordinates of Gatineau, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada (45.508888, -73.561668)
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)
- Coquitlam, BC, Canada (49.283764, -122.793205)