Sherpur, Upazila, Bangladesh
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.019405, 90.013733.
Sherpur is a large city in the province of Upazila in northern Bangladesh. It is situated a few miles east from the Brahmaputra river. There is a large central part of the city, with the population close to 380,000 people, and its metropolitan area has a great number of small towns and villages, with the total population of Sherpur metropolitan close to 0.5 million people. However, the literacy levels in the city are extremely low, estimated not to exceed 20 per cent.
Where is Sherpur, Upazila, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Sherpur, Upazila, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sherpur, Upazila, Bangladesh
Sherpur, Upazila, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sherpur, Upazila, Bangladesh is 25.019405, and the longitude is 90.013733. Sherpur, Upazila, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 1' 9.8580'' N and 90° 0' 49.4388'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 1' 9.8580'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 0' 49.4388'' E|
Coordinates of Sherpur, Upazila, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chattogram, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)