Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.414165, 8.942184.
Genoa is a city in Italy, and with the population of about 600,000 people it is one of the largest cities of North Italy. It is located on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea. Genoa is a historic place with a huge number of cultural and historic landmarks, starting from San Lorenzo cathedral and ending up with Luigi Ferraris stadium. It is one of the key tourist spots of the region.
Map of Genoa, Italy
Genoa, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Genoa, Italy is 44.414165, and the longitude is 8.942184. Genoa, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 24' 50.9940'' N and 8° 56' 31.8624'' E.
Genoa, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 24' 50.9940'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 56' 31.8624'' E|
Coordinates of Genoa, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Milan, Lombardy, Italy (45.464664, 9.188540)
- Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicliy, Italy (37.075474, 15.286586)
- Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy (45.438759, 12.327145)
- Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.773540, 12.239712)
- Livorno, Tuscany, Italy (43.548473, 10.310567)
- Bassano del Grappa, Province of Vicenza, Italy (45.765728, 11.727275)
- Montecatini Terme, Province of Pistoia, Italy (43.880852, 10.775525)
- Andria, Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy (41.230618, 16.293224)
- Sassari, Province of Sassari, Italy (40.725925, 8.555683)
- L'Aquila, Province of L'Aquila, Italy (42.349850, 13.399509)