Asti, Piedmont, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.900002, 8.206944.
A small and very beautiful city of Asti is situated in the region of Piedmont in the north eastern Italy. It can be found about 35 miles south of the city of Turin and is a small community, the capital of the same name province. Asti was founded in the first century BC by building a small fortification complex in the area. After the fall of the Roman Empire the town used to be a part of some local kingdoms and a part of the neighboring French, German, and Austrian countries. Today, Asti is a center of tourism, culture, and services, with plenty of landmarks and a great location, near the country's most important tourist hubs like Turin and Milan. It is worth to spend a day and visit Asti and get to know the local lifestyle and culture.
Map of Asti, Piedmont, Italy
Asti, Piedmont, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Asti, Piedmont, Italy is 44.900002, and the longitude is 8.206944. Asti, Piedmont, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 54' 0.0072'' N and 8° 12' 24.9984'' E.
Asti, Piedmont, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 54' 0.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 12' 24.9984'' E|
Coordinates of Asti, Piedmont, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)