Georgetown, CO, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.706097, -105.697502.
Georgetown is a small town in the highlands of Colorado, USA, situated in the neighborhood of Idaho Springs, and 43 miles west of Denver. The town was established in the middle of the 18th century as a center of silver mining community. The town is situated at the height of about 8500 feet, on a wonderful setting between mountains, and today its population is slightly exceeding 1000 people. There are a few interesting buildings in Georgetown, including the one of Georgetown Public School, Georgetown Fire Department, as well as some old buildings in the downtown area. The town can be a nice destination for those who enjoy climbing and hiking since there are plenty of trails in the natural area to the south and west of the town.
Where is Georgetown, CO, USA on Map?
Road map of Georgetown, CO, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Georgetown, CO, USA
Georgetown, CO, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Georgetown, CO, USA is 39.706097, and the longitude is -105.697502. Georgetown, CO, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 42' 21.9492'' N and 105° 41' 51.0072'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 42' 21.9492'' N|
|DMS Long||105° 41' 51.0072'' W|
Coordinates of Georgetown, CO, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)