Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.447227, 136.756165.
Gifu is a large town in Gifu Prefecture, Japan. It is a thriving town situated near the Nagara River, which was established as planned community and now being a part of Nagoya urban area. The community is quite large, with the population close to 400,000 people. The city center is a business and commercial part of Gifu, with plenty of business centers and shopping malls. There are some historic monuments and gardens in the center. Residential districts of the city are modern and comfortable.
Where is Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan on Map?
Road map of Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan
Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan is 35.447227, and the longitude is 136.756165. Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 26' 50.0172'' N and 136° 45' 22.1940'' E.
Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 26' 50.0172'' N|
|DMS Long||136° 45' 22.1940'' E|
Coordinates of Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Japan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oshamanbe, Yamakoshi District, Hokkaido, Japan (42.513687, 140.380630)
- Kobayashi, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan (32.077530, 131.072510)
- Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.382736, 141.069992)
- Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan (34.316319, 133.860504)
- Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan (35.447227, 136.756165)
- Yamanouchi, Shimotakai, Nagano, Japan (36.746468, 138.410690)
- Takachiho, Nishiusuki District, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan (32.711445, 131.309250)
- Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.535576, 135.195572)
- Nishiaizu, Yama District, Fukushima, Japan (37.588799, 139.647491)
- Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan (40.757984, 140.432846)