Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.757984, 140.432846.
Tsuruta is a town with the population below 15,000 people, located in central part of Kitatsugaru District, Aomori Prefecture, Japan. It is a part of a large urban zone in Tsugaru Peninsula, which includes the neighborhoods of Amori and Hirosaki cities. The town is known as a center of apple producing, and there are small businesses in Tsuruta producing rice.
Map of Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan
Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan is 40.757984, and the longitude is 140.432846. Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 45' 28.7424'' N and 140° 25' 58.2456'' E.
Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan elevation is 15 meters height, that is equal to 49 feet.
Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 45' 28.7424'' N|
|DMS Long||140° 25' 58.2456'' E|
|Elevation (m)||15 m|
|Elevation (f)||49 feet|
Coordinates of Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Japan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oshamanbe, Yamakoshi District, Hokkaido, Japan (42.513687, 140.380630)
- Kobayashi, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan (32.077530, 131.072510)
- Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.382736, 141.069992)
- Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan (34.316319, 133.860504)
- Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan (35.447227, 136.756165)
- Yamanouchi, Shimotakai, Nagano, Japan (36.746468, 138.410690)
- Takachiho, Nishiusuki District, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan (32.711445, 131.309250)
- Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.535576, 135.195572)
- Nishiaizu, Yama District, Fukushima, Japan (37.588799, 139.647491)
- Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan (40.757984, 140.432846)