Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.382736, 141.069992.
Matsushima is a coastal town in Miyagi District and Miyagi Prefecture, Japan. Matsushima is called "The Town on 260 Islands" and considered to be one of 3 best views in Japan. Apart of the numerous parks and nature, there are plenty of temples, shrines, museums, squares, historic mansions, and other landmarks in the town. There can be also a lot of things to do for nature lovers, and the tours to the islands are very popular.
Map of Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan is 38.382736, and the longitude is 141.069992. Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 22' 57.8496'' N and 141° 4' 11.9712'' E.
Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 22' 57.8496'' N|
|DMS Long||141° 4' 11.9712'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Japan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oshamanbe, Yamakoshi District, Hokkaido, Japan (42.513687, 140.380630)
- Kobayashi, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan (32.077530, 131.072510)
- Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.382736, 141.069992)
- Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan (34.316319, 133.860504)
- Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan (35.447227, 136.756165)
- Yamanouchi, Shimotakai, Nagano, Japan (36.746468, 138.410690)
- Takachiho, Nishiusuki District, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan (32.711445, 131.309250)
- Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.535576, 135.195572)
- Nishiaizu, Yama District, Fukushima, Japan (37.588799, 139.647491)
- Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan (40.757984, 140.432846)