Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.316319, 133.860504.
Sakaide is a large town with the population close to 52,000 people, situated in Kagawa Prefecture, Japan. It is one of the neighborhoods of Takamatsu city and a transportation knot, with a number of highways and railway passing through it. The town is situated near the Great Seto Bridge connecting two provinces. The town's economy is based on agriculture and trade.
Map of Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan
Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan is 34.316319, and the longitude is 133.860504. Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 18' 58.7484'' N and 133° 51' 37.8144'' E.
Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 18' 58.7484'' N|
|DMS Long||133° 51' 37.8144'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Japan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oshamanbe, Yamakoshi District, Hokkaido, Japan (42.513687, 140.380630)
- Kobayashi, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan (32.077530, 131.072510)
- Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.382736, 141.069992)
- Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan (34.316319, 133.860504)
- Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan (35.447227, 136.756165)
- Yamanouchi, Shimotakai, Nagano, Japan (36.746468, 138.410690)
- Takachiho, Nishiusuki District, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan (32.711445, 131.309250)
- Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.535576, 135.195572)
- Nishiaizu, Yama District, Fukushima, Japan (37.588799, 139.647491)
- Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan (40.757984, 140.432846)