Kobayashi, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.077530, 131.072510.
Kobayashi is a town in Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan, situated about 65 miles northwest of Miyazaki City. The town is famous for its pears. Despite expending its territory and joining more and more villages to the town's area, the population of Kobayashi has been decreasing recently, going down to 45 thousand people. The landmarks of the town include Mamako Falls, Sannomiya Gorge Cliff, Idenoyama Park, an old suspension bridge in the park, etc.
Map of Kobayashi, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan
Kobayashi, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kobayashi, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan is 32.077530, and the longitude is 131.072510. Kobayashi, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 4' 39.1080'' N and 131° 4' 21.0360'' E.
Kobayashi, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 4' 39.1080'' N|
|DMS Long||131° 4' 21.0360'' E|
Coordinates of Kobayashi, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Japan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oshamanbe, Yamakoshi District, Hokkaido, Japan (42.513687, 140.380630)
- Kobayashi, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan (32.077530, 131.072510)
- Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.382736, 141.069992)
- Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan (34.316319, 133.860504)
- Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan (35.447227, 136.756165)
- Yamanouchi, Shimotakai, Nagano, Japan (36.746468, 138.410690)
- Takachiho, Nishiusuki District, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan (32.711445, 131.309250)
- Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.535576, 135.195572)
- Nishiaizu, Yama District, Fukushima, Japan (37.588799, 139.647491)
- Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan (40.757984, 140.432846)