Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.535576, 135.195572.
Miyazu is a small coastal community located in Kyoto Prefecture, Japan, established in the beginning of the 20th century by a decree of the Emperor of Japan. It is a town with the population close to 20,000 people. The settlement is located on a very beautiful setting, near the bay and a small harbor. It can be a great destination to spend a day or two in quite a relaxing and quiet atmosphere.
Map of Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan is 35.535576, and the longitude is 135.195572. Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 32' 8.0736'' N and 135° 11' 44.0592'' E.
Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan elevation is 5 meters height, that is equal to 16 feet.
Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 32' 8.0736'' N|
|DMS Long||135° 11' 44.0592'' E|
|Elevation (m)||5 m|
|Elevation (f)||16 feet|
Coordinates of Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Japan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oshamanbe, Yamakoshi District, Hokkaido, Japan (42.513687, 140.380630)
- Kobayashi, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan (32.077530, 131.072510)
- Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.382736, 141.069992)
- Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan (34.316319, 133.860504)
- Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan (35.447227, 136.756165)
- Yamanouchi, Shimotakai, Nagano, Japan (36.746468, 138.410690)
- Takachiho, Nishiusuki District, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan (32.711445, 131.309250)
- Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.535576, 135.195572)
- Nishiaizu, Yama District, Fukushima, Japan (37.588799, 139.647491)
- Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan (40.757984, 140.432846)