Glenview, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.082127, -87.837479.
Glenview is a village in Cook County, northeastern Illinois, United States, located 22 miles northwest of Downtown Chicago. It was incorporated in 1899. The village has a total area of 14.04 sq mi (36.37 km2). It was home to Naval Air Station Glenview (NAS Glenview) from 1923 to 1995. Points of interest in the village include The Grove, Flick Park, Jackman Park, Gallery Park, Sleepy Hollow Park, Kohl Children's Museum, North Shore Country Club, The Glen Town Center, and Blue Star Memorial Woods. Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center in Skokie and Chicago Botanic Garden in Glencoe are also very close to Glenview.
Where is Glenview, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Glenview, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Glenview, IL, USA
Glenview, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Glenview, IL, USA is 42.082127, and the longitude is -87.837479. Glenview, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 4' 55.6572'' N and 87° 50' 14.9244'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 4' 55.6572'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 50' 14.9244'' W|
Coordinates of Glenview, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Hyannis, MA, USA (41.652882, -70.290787)
- Amana Colonies, IA, USA (41.800617, -91.869537)
- Winnetka, IL, USA (42.110359, -87.747559)
- Wilmette, IL, USA (42.082493, -87.750229)
- Summit, IL, USA (41.791241, -87.819542)
- South Holland, IL, USA (41.601418, -87.617012)
- River Forest, IL, USA (41.895248, -87.825714)
- Rantoul, IL, USA (40.300907, -88.199913)
- Park Forest, IL, USA (41.491425, -87.687454)
- Lombard, IL, USA (41.871281, -88.035065)